Challenge the key steps of your customer journey, putting yourself in their place. Identify bottlenecks, such as opportunities.
BEFORE THE WORKSHOP
- Define the key steps of the process and/or service to which the customer journey
- Set up working groups (each group is made up of several different profiles: commercial, technical, creative, support,...) - Form an even number of groups - Identify one rapporteur per group.
KEY STEPS OF THE WORKSHOP
- Each participant is invited to weigh individually and spontaneously, from his point of view, for each key step, the commercial rebound points as well as the blocking points.
- Each working group is invited to put itself in the customers' shoes and to propose collectively for each key step a question such as a customer would formulate it.
- Each work group retrieves the customer journey of another work group and argues for each key step, a reasoned response from the perspective of the profession.
- Each group identifies opportunities and ways to improve the customer experience.